"~ Texarkana, Texas & Arkansas ~" Texarkana by HSC123
Texarkana Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 8 photos
While not big cities, the twin cities of Texarkana, Texas and Texarkana, Arkansas collectively serve as the urban center of Northeastern Texas and Southwestern Arkansas. The cities, and states, are divided in part by the aptly named State Line Road and share a courthouse building that is bisected by the state line. Texarkana, Texas offers the region's only shopping mall, Central Mall. While the mall is a typical enclosed suburban mall, it features a Dallas Cowboys store, impressive considering that Dallas is over 170 miles away. Surrounding the mall are the typical suburban mainstays of national chain restaurants, shopping centers, big box retailers, residential communities and office buildings.
While visiting with my wife's relatives in Prescott, Arkansas, we made the 45-minute drive to Texarkana twice - once to go bowling and a second time to wander around the mall. We also ate at the Chili's near the mall.
HSC123's Related Pages
Texarkana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Texarkana"
- "~ Texarkana, Texas & Arkansas ~"
- "Basaic Texarkana, Arkansas Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Texarkana
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Texarkana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Texarkana
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jacksonville Intro, 147 reviews, 374 photos, 16 travelogues
- Atlantic Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 80 photos, 9 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 6 reviews, 72 photos, 6 travelogues
- Winter Haven Intro, 2 reviews, 69 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Pete Beach Intro, 67 photos, 8 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 7 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 2 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tampa Intro, 3 reviews, 32 photos, 6 travelogues
- Jacksonville Beach Intro, 1 review, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue