"Riga Latvia" Riga by niamey00
Riga Travel Guide: 1,869 reviews and 5,373 photos
Riga is our home for the next two years. We arrived in August, 2003 to teach at the International School of Latvia.
After three years in the hot desert sun of Niger, it will be nice to witness the change of seasons!
Four months in Riga has shown us how quickly seasons change in Northern latitudes. As we approach the solstice, days are getting shorter by about 10 minutes a day. We now leave for school in the dark, and return in the dark, at about 4:00 p.m.!
Pay a lat to take the elevator to the top of St. Peter's. On a clear day, you have a great view of town, but the... more travel advice
The Victory Monument is supposed to be a memorial place dedicated to all the members of the anti-Nazi coalition: those... more travel advice
niamey00's Related Pages
Riga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Turbulent Past Left Behind?"
- "A liveable city"
- "A few days in Riga"
- "Riga - biggest town in Baltic States"
- "Riga - the capital of Latvia"
- "Riga Latvia"
- "ART NOUVEAU RIGA!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Riga
- Hotels in Riga
- Transportation in Riga
- Nightlife in Riga
- Restaurants in Riga
- Shopping in Riga
- Warnings and Dangers in Riga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Riga
- 43 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Riga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Riga
Photos in RigaSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Riga Intro, 43 reviews, 29 photos
- Niamey Intro, 28 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lalibela Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Chaco Canyon National Monument Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Abomey 4 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Jaunpils Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Benin Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.