"Muhu Island, Estonia" Muhu by niamey00
Muhu Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 49 photos
Muhu is Estonia's third largest island. It is between the mainland and Saaremaa Island, to which it is connected by a causeway.
There are several sites of interest, including Liiva Church, Koguva, an old-fashioned island village, and Eemu Tuulik, and windmill and shop where you can buy freshly milled wheat or homemade bread.
A 19th century manor house, said to be one of the most luxurious in Estonia, where you can take a Muhu hat bath in the... more travel advice
niamey00's Related Pages
Muhu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Muhu island"
- "Lovely small island"
- "Muhu Island, Estonia"
- "Small but great"
- "Muhumaa the stony island"
- "Padaste Manor(Mois)"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Muhu
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Muhu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Muhu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Intro, 43 reviews, 29 photos
- Niamey Intro, 28 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lalibela Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Chaco Canyon National Monument Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Abomey 4 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Jaunpils Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benin Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.