"A Saturday drive to Baleyara" Baleyara by niamey00
Baleyara Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 11 photos
Baleyara, an hour or so drive east of Niamey, has a fascinating Saturday market. To get there, take the paved road east out of Niamey past Wadata market. You know you are almost to Baleyara when the road becomes clogged with people with camels or bikes laden with goods to sell at market.
You can see people from many differents tribes in the market: Zarma Hausa, Fulanis, among others.
You can easily spend several hours wandering through the market, and may even find some unique souvenirs.
niamey00's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Baleyara
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Baleyara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baleyara
Photos in BaleyaraSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Riga Intro, 43 reviews, 29 photos
- Niamey Intro, 28 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lalibela Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Chaco Canyon National Monument Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Abomey 4 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Jaunpils Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Benin Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.