"Why couldn't we have stayed here?" Crater Lake by niamey00
Crater Lake Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 24 photos
Crater Lake is located on the western side of Lake Naivasha, at the bottom of a very pretty volcanic crater. From the lodge, there are excellent nature trails leading through the jungle-like vegetation. Colobus monkeys and over 150 bird species call the area home. We wished we could have called it home for a night!
It was just another example of how our "eco-safari" was cutting corners. If we had been traveling independently, this would have definitely been a place where we would have splurged and stayed for a couple of days. But not for us this time, we had to leave after about an hour and head to Lake Nakuru.
niamey00's Related Pages
Crater Lake Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Is it fair that somewhere can be this beautiful?"
- "Why couldn't we have stayed here?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Crater Lake
- Hotels in Crater Lake
- Restaurants in Crater Lake
- Warnings and Dangers in Crater Lake
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Crater Lake
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Crater Lake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Crater Lake
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Intro, 43 reviews, 29 photos
- Niamey Intro, 28 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lalibela Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Chaco Canyon National Monument Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Abomey 4 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Jaunpils Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benin Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.