"Nairobi National Park" Nairobi National Park by niamey00
Nairobi National Park Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 23 photos
Nairobi National Park is the oldest park in Kenya, established in 1946. The city is fast encroaching on the park, from many areas in the park you can see the skyscapers of downtown Nairobi. But this doesn't mean that it isn't worthwile to visit. There is an amazing variety of animals that can be seen here, plus the class East African savanna scenery. The day trip we organied through Whistling Thorns was one of the highlights of our stay in Kenya.
niamey00's Related Pages
Nairobi National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "wildlife just next to the Kenyan capital"
- "The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust"
- "Nairobi National Park"
- "HOME TO BIG FIVE"
- "Nairobi national park-safari just outside the City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nairobi National Park
- Transportation in Nairobi National Park
- Restaurants in Nairobi National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Nairobi National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nairobi National Park
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Nairobi National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nairobi National Park
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Intro, 43 reviews, 29 photos
- Niamey Intro, 28 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lalibela Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Chaco Canyon National Monument Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Abomey 4 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Jaunpils Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benin Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.