"A Journey to Sankt Peter" Sankt Peter by songlines
Sankt Peter Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 4 photos
This is a most beautifuly restored monastery, while I was there work was still going on. I attended some organ recital there which were wonderful. The gold in this place is amazing! The architecture lovely. I realy enjoyed my visit to this place.
- Pros:A peaceful place, the monastery church being among the most beautiful I have ever seen!
- Cons:It was raining the whole week that I was there.
- In a nutshell:It must be a wonderful place in the winter snows
songlines' Related Pages
Sankt Peter Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sankt Peter
- 0 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sankt Peter?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sankt Peter
Photos in Sankt PeterSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Naxos Island Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tiruvannamalai Intro, 6 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bovec Intro, 3 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- County Cork Intro, 3 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 1 review, 35 photos, 7 travelogues
- Skibbereen Intro, 3 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- State of Andhra Pradesh Intro, 2 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bantry Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cork Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues