"Kealkill and the Mealagh Valley" Kealkill by songlines
Kealkill Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
I have a few really nice photos of this Valley, which runs from Bantry in the direction of Kealkill in County Cork. I had occassion to drive through it twice this summer and found fantastic scenery.
- Pros:This valley is beautiful, while close to Bantry town it is so peaceful!
- Cons:Not that I know of.
- In a nutshell:Along the roadside, a profusion of wild flowers in summer, beautiful!
songlines' Related Pages
Kealkill Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kealkill
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kealkill?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kealkill
Photos in KealkillSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Naxos Island Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tiruvannamalai Intro, 6 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- County Cork Intro, 4 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bovec Intro, 3 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Glengarriff Intro, 6 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 1 review, 35 photos, 7 travelogues
- Skibbereen Intro, 3 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- State of Andhra Pradesh Intro, 2 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cork Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues