"Skibbereen" Skibbereen by songlines
Skibbereen Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 55 photos
I have not had much time to do a write up on Skibbereen, but here is a very good website which can give you lots of information.
I have copied this townplan from the website of the Skibbereen Business Promotions and am using it with their premission. If you would like to visit their website it is www.skibbereen.ie
Please click on the photo to enlarge it.
- Pros:This town has some lovely shops and is bustling and busy!
- Cons:Continued development to beautify it would be very welcome.
- In a nutshell:In summer with the flower baskets hanging from all the shopfronts, that is just perfect!
Skibbereen holds its "A Taste of West Cork Food Festival" during September every year. It is a great festival for all... more travel advice
songlines' Related Pages
Skibbereen Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Skibbereen
- Hotels in Skibbereen
- Nightlife in Skibbereen
- Restaurants in Skibbereen
- Warnings and Dangers in Skibbereen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Skibbereen
- 3 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Skibbereen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skibbereen
- updated a Skibbereen Travelogue "More photos of Skibbereen town"
- Uploaded a Photo to "More photos of Skibbereen town"
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: My URL where do i find it?"
- Commented on one of WhispersWest's Skibbereen tips
- Wrote a Review A Taste of West Cork Food Festival in Skibbereen Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Glengarriff Intro, 9 reviews, 60 photos, 6 travelogues
- Naxos Island Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lier Intro, 6 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tiruvannamalai Intro, 6 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- County Cork Intro, 4 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bovec Intro, 3 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Skibbereen Intro, 3 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 1 review, 35 photos, 7 travelogues
- Cork Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues