songlines's profile photo

songlines

Agnes Goyvaerts Online Now
To move and see and meet and taste is to live, to enjoy.

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (2)

bijo69's Profile Photo
bijo69 Jan 25, 2016 at 3:51 AM

Thanks a lot for visting my Mauritius page! Definitely a place I would love to go back to.

balhannah's Profile Photo
balhannah Jan 25, 2016 at 1:06 AM

Nice to be friends! Was in your country a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Haven't found time to write about it yet.

• songlines's Profile Photo
    songlines Jan 25, 2016 at 4:53 AM

Thank you for accepting, yes I agree.
    I look forward to your write-ups of Ireland too.

kenHuocj's Profile Photo
kenHuocj Dec 2, 2015 at 1:44 PM

delightful write ups of many varied places ;-)))

kay0674's Profile Photo
kay0674 Nov 11, 2015 at 12:27 PM

Thanks for accepting my friend request. My husband and I will be in Budapest 3 Dec to 16 Dec. Would love to meet up for a drink and explore the Christmas markets with you. We were there last year but just for a short time. We will be staying in an Apartment/Hotel off the Grand Boulevard with great transport connections. We also get a transport pass when in Budapest. I follow a lot of restaurants and businesses on Facebook that are Budapest based. We have been going to Budapest since Mar of 2009 and fell in love with the city. Usually go in the fall, in fact are going back in 2016 for 2.5 months, Sept to Nov. We usually rent an apartment 'cause we love to shop the markets and cook. I make a pretty good gulyas soup!
We try to go to Europe 2-3 times a year. June was spent in Ireland at a friend's house in Bettystown, Our second time there. Oct we went on a cycling trip to Greece and loved it We became friends with a couple from Canada in 2010 that we met through VT and have met them several times in Torremolinos, Spain. LoriPori has done numerous articles on that area and it is one were we like to spend winters. Hope we can get together and if not, have a great time in Budapest. Kay Just for something different to do, we are thinking about a dinner cruise on the 8th or 9th.

• songlines's Profile Photo
    songlines Nov 11, 2015 at 2:34 PM

Thank you Kay, your travels sound so much fun, and what co-incidence you will be in Budapest too. Might be fun to meet up for a nice coffee in one of the recommended coffee houses and taste the pastries. Will get back to you.

Odiseya's Profile Photo
Odiseya Sep 28, 2015 at 2:29 AM

Happy Birthday!

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua Sep 28, 2015 at 2:03 AM

Happy birthday, my best wishes to you.

Galaxy31's Profile Photo
Galaxy31 Sep 27, 2015 at 9:40 PM

Happy Birthday, enjoy your day.

goodfish's Profile Photo
goodfish Sep 27, 2015 at 5:23 PM

A very happy birthday to you from The Land of 10,000 Lakes, Agnes!

LeslieofTodd's Profile Photo
LeslieofTodd Sep 27, 2015 at 4:42 PM

Happy Birthday wishes from the mountains of central Pennsylvania! Hope you have thoroughly enjoyed your special day. :-)

suvanki's Profile Photo