boasnovas hasn't written a profile introduction yet. Leave a comment or send a message to encourage boasnovas to start one now!
Send a Message

My Favorite Pages

Alaska

Travel Map

amandablqs's Profile Photo
amandablqs Feb 28, 2015 at 1:50 AM

so happy to know that you in my country ! how long you've been Yogyakarta ? I thought you better to accept my friend request first so we can easier to share story :)

• boasnovas's Profile Photo
    boasnovas Feb 28, 2015 at 3:00 AM

We were inYogy for 3 days...but we were also in Sulawesi and Bali. I will soon post some information about those places...when I get back to my country...

• amandablqs's Profile Photo
    amandablqs Feb 28, 2015 at 3:54 AM

oh okay, I will read our review then. Are you visit Indonesia on a vacation ? Pardon me if I not use English language very well, I still learning 

Edsa Jan 30, 2015 at 5:13 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Looking for Winter destinations with long seaside promenade '. You've been a huge help.

JoyceLee128 Aug 27, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'From Florence to Cinque Terre'. I appreciate your advice.

waterdragon1 Feb 15, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'clothing to take to sapa in mid feb 2014'. I appreciate your advice.

crisgastardo's Profile Photo
crisgastardo Feb 11, 2014 at 4:22 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'how to enjoy kolkata, varanasi, agra and delhi in a week'. I appreciate your advice.

glossie Sep 23, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Ilhabela to Dianantina '. You've been a huge help.

taigaa001's Profile Photo
taigaa001 Aug 13, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Welcome to Japan. I hope you enjoyed the stay.

allan.ho9's Profile Photo
allan.ho9 Jun 12, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best views of Cesky Krumlov'. I appreciate your advice.

syed-arshad's Profile Photo
syed-arshad Feb 13, 2009 at 12:47 AM

Hi, I am really short on time, can you advice on places to stay? (Low to medium budget) thnx for your forum reply.

jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
jumpingnorman Jan 19, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Hi! Do you like Bossa Nova too? How's Sao Paolo -- hope the traffic is better! Norman :)