"Valemount" Valemount by Del.
Valemount Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 5 photos
Valemount hostel is definatly the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. The place just ozzes class. From what I remember it wasn't expensive either. Big screen T.V, free pool table, lovely bed rooms, big kitchen, this place is like someones house, not a hostel. There are also lots of walks to go on around here. There's a river near - by where you can watch the salmon swimming up river. Really nice. Also if you're lucky enough you will see some bears. When I was there I went horse riding which was excellent. Horse riding through wooded areas is amazing.
Del.'s Related Pages
Valemount Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Jasper National Park"
- "The valley in the mountains"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Valemount
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Valemount?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valemount
Top 10 Pages
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Montreal Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Province of Nova Scotia Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Cork Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Sydney Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Quebec Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Lyon Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Banff Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 1 review, 2 photos