"Moving Around the City" Butuan City by BUTUAN

Butuan City Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 87 photos

busy and bustling Butuan

what more can I describe the 'city' but a mixture of 'rock and roll'.

with urbanized setting, of new malls and western style dining and bars and yet just a few minutes from the rolling landscapes and picturesque nature sites.

lets rock and roll in Butuan !!

• Intro Written Oct 21, 2003

• monrams99's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2009 at 3:10 AM

butuan is similar with france..."theres a saying france could have been a better nation without the french..its just knowing the right folks!!

• Mar 23, 2009 at 7:22 PM

cont Karaga hotel, we chose to stay since we already paid.and besides the hotel close to my sister place. next time when we visit in Butuan, were not going to stay in that hotel anymore. the worst hotel in my experienced.

• jerich's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2008 at 1:32 PM

Is the price stated here is right?

• Jul 7, 2008 at 7:48 AM

I am surprised to see that the rate given here is between 80-120 dollars. Last year I have been there and had to pay 1000 pesos a night, far between the given rate on this site.

• bislilg2alabama's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2007 at 9:09 PM

Thanks for the nice words! My wife is from Bislilg, Tabon. Not many people visit, no airport, seaport and a really bad road to Bislig. The people are so nice and protective of visitors. Everyone wants to help!

• Jun 11, 2006 at 5:30 AM

inland resort in butuan city is a heaven on earth but can also be a hell on earth! my relative got married in that resort.sad to say their staff were all crooks! they stole my cousins wedding souvenirs & gifts.don't come to this place. staffs are thieves.

• Feb 27, 2005 at 9:14 PM

Thanks for your insight of Butuan City. I enjoyed it very much. My wife and I are to visit her family there in the next two weeks.

BUTUAN

“to boldly go where no one has gone before !!”

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Butuan City

Have you been to Butuan City?

Friends