"Litchfield, CT - Classic New England" Litchfield by vertov
Litchfield Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 10 photos
We planned on stopping at Litchfield, CT for our first night of our honeymoon. It rained the WHOLE day, so we didn't get a chance to get a good experience in the Berkshires. We'll go back someday!
- Pros:small, quiet, idyllic
- Cons:small, quiet, idyllic
- In a nutshell:Litchfield is your mental preconception of New England.
Very large rooms. We stayed on a monday night, which apparently was their slow night. We only saw two other people... more travel advice
vertov's Related Pages
Litchfield Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Litchfield, CT - Historical town in Connecticut"
- "Litchfield, CT - Classic New England"
- "Litchfield, Connecticut"
- "LITCHFIELD, CT"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Litchfield
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Litchfield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Litchfield
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sarasota Intro, 8 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meadville Intro, 3 reviews
- Stratford 1 review, 1 photo
- Gillette Castle State Park 1 review, 1 photo
- Litchfield Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.