"Arinsal-No experience necessary" Arinsal by Buckz
Arinsal Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 47 photos
When it comes to Ski-ing, those who can, do. The rest go to Arinsal. Long may it continue. Great village great ski school and good facilities for first timers. Also it is one place that no matter how bad you are, you don't stand out.
The one eyed Myopic man is king.
In Andorra having any basic ski-ing knowledge makes a BIG difference. At the start of each week there are hundreds of people on the Nursery, but barely 30-40 in intermediate classes. Better than this, there was a group for
"had lessons on Dry slope",
and like the experienced skiers we were taken up the mountain to the higher (empty!) slopes. 4 lessons on a dry slope made a huge difference to the trip.
Even the trip up to the piste is a pleasure to see.
For more pictures try Andorra
- Pros:Fun without pretence
- Cons:Nursery slope can be VERY busy
- In a nutshell:A fabulous resort for a beginner
Skis are useful on snow, but they are a pain to carry around. A much better plan is to get a locker at the top or bottom... more travel advice
This is a portion of the queue for the absolute beginners classes- It runs very efficiently, but the lower slopes are... more travel advice
Buckz's Related Pages
Arinsal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Arinsal-No experience necessary"
- "Orlikins goes to Arinsal"
- "Arinsal Andorra"
- "Ski holiday in Arinsal"
- "Arinsal - hmmmm!!!!"
- "Good skiing especially for beginners"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arinsal
- Hotels in Arinsal
- Transportation in Arinsal
- Nightlife in Arinsal
- Restaurants in Arinsal
- Shopping in Arinsal
- Warnings and Dangers in Arinsal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arinsal
- 11 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Arinsal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arinsal
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 25 reviews, 20 photos
- Ireland Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Kenya Intro, 15 reviews, 10 photos
- France Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Arinsal Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Egypt Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Venice Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Brussels Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos