"Historic town on Lesvos Island" Mithimna by MartinSelway
Mithimna Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 10 photos
A lovely town to visit or stay at.
We were staying at Petra, the neighbouring town, and caught the bus over the hill to Mithimna (Molyvos in English).
We enjoyed a visit to the Castle on the hill - it was very hot up there, but great views.
Visit the picturesque harbour area.
Go for lunch on one of the restaurants overlooking the coast - we found one perched right on the cliff with the most fantastic views (as well as great food!).
Enjoy the beach or a drink, or a meal, at one of the beachside bars.
- Pros:picturesque coastal town
- In a nutshell:Great location for a day trip or as a base to stay
A beautiful and popular location. We got a table at one of the many bar/restaurants that front the harbour. With a... more travel advice
MartinSelway's Related Pages
Mithimna Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Mithimna
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Mithimna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mithimna
Photos in MithimnaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lancaster Intro, 19 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Burnley Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kefalos Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Josselin Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Todmorden Intro, 8 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayr Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cardiff Intro, 4 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nisos Nisyros Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Goathland Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dent Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.