"Ingleton, in the Yorkshire Dales" Ingleton by MartinSelway
Ingleton Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 79 photos
Ingleton is a gem of a place.
The limestone rock shapes the landscape of drystone walls, underground streams, caves, waterfalls and steep sided gorges.
A short walk/drive down a country lane will bring you to the village of Thornton-in-Lonsdale, where the Marton Arms Hotel awaits you (see tips).
Check out some of our favourite things about Ingleton. When I get time I plan to expand on these in the tips pages.
Great views of Ingleborough (of the Three Peaks fame)
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Explore some of the local caves
- Pros:Superb countryside
- Cons:Can be a bit of a tourist honey pot
- In a nutshell:Land of caves and waterfalls
This is a great British country pub. For those in the know, people travel from miles around to visit it, yet it is... more travel advice
MartinSelway's Related Pages
Ingleton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Out And About Around Ingleton...."
- "Ingleton, in the Yorkshire Dales"
- "Ingleton in the Wonderful Yorkshire Dales England"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ingleton
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Ingleton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ingleton
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lancaster Intro, 19 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Burnley Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kefalos Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Josselin Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos
- Todmorden Intro, 8 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayr Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cardiff Intro, 4 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nisos Nisyros Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Goathland Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dent Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.