"Benodet - stylish & happening seaside town" Bénodet by MartinSelway
Bénodet Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 15 photos
When we flicked through the holiday camp-site brochures at home we could not have anticipated what a good choice Benodet would prove to be.
A great small town with an upmarket feel. Super new decked promenade, beach with activity clubs for the kids, great ice-cream parlours and scenic walks in either direction will keep most families happy.
These tips will be covered in more detail individually (as time allows!), but as a quick over view:
* Camping Du Poulquer
A really great family campsite. Pool, waterslide, bread shop, individual hedged pitches, bar/cafe.
* Concerts in the Staged arena
* Tourist info with internet access
* Evening walks
* Bastille Day celebrations with fireworks on the beach
* Day trip to Quimper
* Pont L'abbe festival
- Pros:Clean, modern, lively resort with good restaurants & great beach
- Cons:more expensive than average, car parking can be a problem when busy
- In a nutshell:Modern sylish seaside resort, an ideal base for families to explore Brittany
There are a couple of beach activity clubs for the kids. You pay a fee and they can stay there for the day or half day,... more travel advice
MartinSelway's Related Pages
Bénodet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Benodet - stylish & happening seaside town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bénodet
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Bénodet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bénodet
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lancaster Intro, 19 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Burnley Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kefalos Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Josselin Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos
- Todmorden Intro, 8 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayr Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cardiff Intro, 4 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nisos Nisyros Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Goathland Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dent Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.