"My Hometown - Independence, Kansas" Independence by BillyGal
Independence Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 14 photos
Riverside Park is one of the nicest things about living in this town. The park is beautiful and include a train ride (just $.25) and a carousel ride that costs a nickle - that price, they say, will never go up.
Independence is a great town to visit but a nicer town in which to live. I've lived here three (3) years and love it!
- Pros:Friendly People, Small Town, Good Schools, Cultural Activities
- Cons:Lack of good restaurants. No truly fine dining available.
- In a nutshell:A great little town in the middle of everywhere!
There really is no night life in Independence. The sidewalks roll up at about 10 or 11 a.m. Everything in town is... more travel advice
Independence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Hometown - Independence, Kansas"
- "Independence, America"
- "Town's a little disappointing, area is nice"
- "Independence Kansas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Independence
- Nightlife in Independence
- Restaurants in Independence
- Shopping in Independence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Independence
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Independence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Independence
Photos in IndependenceSee All Photos (4)
No friends yet.