"Ashfrod, Co. Wicklow" Ashford by aoife6

Ashford Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 0 photos

Where I grew up!

Ashford, Co. Wicklow is where I grew up! I have so many fond memories! I lived in Ballycullen Lodge about 3 miles west of Ashford in the middle of the country or the back arse of nowhere as I called it! :)
I went to Pat Moriarties (sp) Play School where I met my best friend, Ruth (Pat's Daughter). From there at about age 6 I went to Holy Rosery Primary School until I was in 3rd class about age 10 when a teacher I was supposed to have the following year was found physically abusing the students and my parents quickly removed me! From there I went to the closest school to my house (a prodestent school, which was a little wierd since I was brought up catholic but not a huge deal in the south!) Nun's Cross Primary School.
I finished my tem there and went to the all girls (formally convent now college) Dominican College Wicklow, in Wicklow town. That was such a *** hole!!!!! The teachers sucked and put everyone down all the time! Uhhhh I try to forget those days!!
After moving to Roundwood at aged 15 I only went to Ashford to go to the nightclub called Clouseaus which is a cool hang out for a 15-18 yr old!
I got up to wayyyyyyyyy to much mischief there! Let's not get into that tho! :p
And that's about it!
Ashford is cool to grow up in, green and lovely and friendly people, nothing to do there tho really except explore the fields etc! :)

• Last visit to Ashford: Jun 2003
  • Intro Written Oct 17, 2003

Comments

aoife6

“Anything that can go wrong will go wrong! :p”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Ashford

Have you been to Ashford?

Latest Activity in Ashford