"You jump, I jump!" Finch Hatton by backpackerbaby
Finch Hatton Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
Finch Hatton Gorge is famous for its natural rock pools under two separate waterfalls. The more spectacular one offers excellent 'high platform diving' opportunity for adding some excitement to your hike. Another plus for this waterfall is that it's shorter to walk to (it's an incentive when you've been exposed under the burning sun for some time and your desire for a cool dip has been exploding).
Based on some local young blokes' advice, the other waterfall could be neglected as there's not much water. Due to a short of time, I couldn't manage to get there to have a look, so I can't write much about that.
The hike up to the pool from the carpark is a very gentle walk, nothing much to see though except trees/bushes.
If you're on the way to Eugella, you gotta make a stop here for a refreshing dip.
- Pros:Spectacular diving observation!
- Cons:The unsealed road leading to the carpark is annoying! Too many potholes!
- In a nutshell:Great for a long dip.
backpackerbaby's Related Pages
Finch Hatton Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Finch Hatton
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Finch Hatton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Finch Hatton
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 59 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 27 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Perhentian Besar Intro, 27 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 29 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 20 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brisbane Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pamukkale Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos