"The point leading to the reality!" Tanah Merah by backpackerbaby
Tanah Merah Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 4 photos
I didn't have time to explore Tanah Merah. I just jumped of the train, followed a taxi driver to his taxi and headed to the Paradise.
I didn't have time to explore Tanah Merah. I just arrived in the station about 30 minutes before my train came. The taxi ride from Kuala Besut was awesome: passing the forest under the beautiful sunset. The sky was much more clearer than earlier on that day. The driver was nice as well.
Don't worry if you feel hungry. There is a local supermarket and a KFC opposite to the station. Though I don't like KFC, I must say that its Satay Burger was yummy!!!
backpackerbaby's Related Pages
Tanah Merah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It's Time To Visit Tanah Merah..........."
- "The point leading to the reality!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tanah Merah
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tanah Merah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tanah Merah
Photos in Tanah MerahSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 59 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 27 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Perhentian Besar Intro, 27 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 29 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 20 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brisbane Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pamukkale Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos