"You'll be impressed..." Sai Kung by backpackerbaby
Sai Kung Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 50 photos
It's always a good idea to explore special places of a city/country. In Hong Kong, I'd suggest you going to Sai Kung.
Sai Kung is officially located in the eastern part of the New Territories (but I do think it's in Kowloon!).
Nice restaurants (Chinese, Italian, seafood, fast food... whatever), pubs, beaches, hiking trails, water sports centres... all you can find here.
No need to hesistate, just go there!!!
Due to its geographical location, Sai Kung is famous for seafood.
Sai Kung is famous for its seafood (hoi sin)restaurants, mainly because of its close location to the sea. When you are... more travel advice
backpackerbaby's Related Pages
Sai Kung Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "You'll be impressed..."
- "old village, new town"
- "My Place"
- "Sai Kung"
- "Sai Kung - A relaxing getaway"
- "Sai Kung - Hong Kong"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sai Kung
- Transportation in Sai Kung
- Restaurants in Sai Kung
- Warnings and Dangers in Sai Kung
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sai Kung
- 2 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sai Kung?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sai Kung
Photos in Sai KungSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 59 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 27 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Perhentian Besar Intro, 27 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 29 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 20 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brisbane Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pamukkale Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos