"Relaxing after the bus from Lhasa" Golmud by Williebobs
Golmud Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 6 photos
The bus from Lhasa to Golmud is surprisingly comfortable
A few months ago we crossed the Baluchistan Desert in Pakistan by bus; maybe this is becoming an obsession
- Pros:It's in the middle of nowhere (therefore no tourists)
- Cons:It's in the middle of nowhere (therefore no tourists)
- In a nutshell:It's in the middle of nowhere
Not for the faint hearted initially, but really very good. A kind of smoked meat butchers (and the butcher was... more travel advice
Williebobs' Related Pages
Golmud Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Relaxing after the bus from Lhasa"
- "Just a few hours"
- "Golmud - on Christmas"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Golmud
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Golmud?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Golmud
Top 10 Pages
- Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Nha Trang 6 reviews
- Erzurum 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Burma Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Golmud Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Phnom Penh 3 reviews
- Nyaungshwe 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Uganda 1 review, 1 photo
- Chittagong Division Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Lao Cai 2 reviews
No friends yet.