"Land of the rising sun" Mpumalanga by glennkasner
Mpumalanga Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 251 photos
Land Area : 79 490 km2
Population : 4,0 million
Population density : 50 people per km2
Provincial capital : Nelspruit
Climate : Hot to very hot in summer, especially in the lowveld regions. Mild in winter, but can become very cold in the highveld areas. Mpumalanga is a summer rainfall area.
Health : Malaria occurs in some parts of the lowveld regions of Mpumalanga. Visitors should take the usual precautions. If in any doubt, consult a pharmacist or doctor. Always carry insect repellent for your comfort.
- Pros:The wildlife
glennkasner's Related Pages
Mpumalanga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Land of the Rising Sun"
- "THE PANORAMA ROUTE"
- "Graskop and the Blyde River"
- "The natural beauty of Mpumalanga"
- "Blyde River Canyon"
- "Mpumalanga - It means 'sunrise' you know"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mpumalanga
- Hotels in Mpumalanga
- Transportation in Mpumalanga
- Restaurants in Mpumalanga
- Shopping in Mpumalanga
- Warnings and Dangers in Mpumalanga
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mpumalanga
- 1 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Mpumalanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mpumalanga
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 67 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greater London Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Victoria Falls Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos
- Prague Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- South Africa Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Sun City Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination George Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Hermanus Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Waenhuiskrans Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Mpumalanga Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 2 travelogues