"Puerto Escondito" Puerto Escondido by Travmad
Puerto Escondido Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 164 photos
Puerto Escondito has a lot going for it with beach and water. Since the Italian film, Puerto Escondito, came out there are far more tourists than ever. I still like it here it's laid back with nice people and plenty of inexpensive places to stay.
Travmad's Related Pages
Puerto Escondido Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Puerto Escondido, a surfers paradise."
- "The perfect chillout place."
- "A good place to chill out for a few days"
- "Puerto Escondido - Surfers Paradise"
- "surfers, yes. single, no."
- "Puerto Escondido"
- "Hammok Heaven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Escondido
- Hotels in Puerto Escondido
- Transportation in Puerto Escondido
- Nightlife in Puerto Escondido
- Restaurants in Puerto Escondido
- Shopping in Puerto Escondido
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Escondido
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Puerto Escondido
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Puerto Escondido?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Escondido
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johnstown Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Saint Augustine Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Cristóbal de Las Casas 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Somerset Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Gettysburg Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Fryeburg 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos