Vintondale Things to Do Tips by Travmad
Vintondale Things to Do: 1 reviews and 3 photos
Underground water wells pumping out minerals into a stream. Ugly but cool.
Directions: Looking upstream from the bridge.
But no it was used to make iron.
The ghost town trail goes through Vintondale from Ebinsburg beyond Dilltown. A rail trail of many that is being created through out the country. You can rent bikes in most of the town if you don't have your own get a bit of lunch and enjoy the outdoors while you learn a bit of history.
Address: Starting in Ebinsburg Pa.
Travmad's Related Pages
Vintondale Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Hilo Hotels
- Negeri Perak Hotels
- Russian Gulch State Park Hotels
- Mount Angel Hotels
- Velden am Wörthersee
Badges & Stats in Vintondale
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Vintondale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vintondale
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johnstown Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Saint Augustine Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Cristóbal de Las Casas 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Somerset Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Gettysburg Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Fryeburg 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos