Somerset Restaurant Tips by Travmad
Somerset Restaurants: 3 reviews and 5 photos
A knowledgeable staff shares kitchen secrets.
Lorelei's bed and breakfast is run by the husband and wife team of Dennis and Lori Noll. Not only can you get a room in a quaint victorian home in the heart of Somerset, you can enjoy entertaining cooking classes offered by Lori, a master chef and experienced gardener. Sip on your favourite wine or beer and have some fantastically prepared hors d'oeuvres in the kitchen as a culinary delight unfolds before your eyes. While I was there our choice of entree included beef loin roast or hazelnut chicken. The latter was my choice and was a delight to wait for. I cannot recommend Lorelei's enough. The hosts can customize a program to suit your taste.
Favorite Dish: So far having hazelnut chicken as well as a bit of roast beef loin. I loved them both!
Address: 165 EAST PATRIOT STREET
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Across the street from Somerset hospital.
More Reviews (6)
Travmad's Related Pages
Somerset Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Somerset - and the Newest Monument to Flight 93"
- "Basaic Somerset Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Somerset
- Hotels in Somerset
- Restaurants in Somerset
- Shopping in Somerset
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Somerset
- 7 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Somerset?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Somerset
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johnstown Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Saint Augustine Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Cristóbal de Las Casas 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Somerset Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Gettysburg Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Fryeburg 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos