"Somerset" Somerset by Travmad
Somerset Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 29 photos
Somerset is the county seat for Somerset county and the county I live in. It's mostly rural with rolling dairy farms maple syrup collecting and plenty of outdoor activities. There are three downhill ski areas just outside of Somerset as well as a few lakes plenty of camping, rails to trails and outright wilderness. I should mention a group of outlet storesfor the shoppers. Somerset is also a crossroad for the Pa. turn pike running east to west, Philly to Pittsburgh, state route 219 running north to south.
- Cons:Snows alot
- In a nutshell:outdoor sanctuary
This weekend event is always held the second weekend in January around the centre square in Somerset. With the often... more travel advice
Hidden valley resort is short drive in route 31west out of Somerset. It offers skiing vacation homes, entertainment.... more travel advice
Travmad's Related Pages
Somerset Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Somerset - and the Newest Monument to Flight 93"
- "Basaic Somerset Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Somerset
- Hotels in Somerset
- Restaurants in Somerset
- Shopping in Somerset
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Somerset
- 7 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Somerset?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Somerset
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johnstown Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Saint Augustine Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Cristóbal de Las Casas 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Somerset Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Gettysburg Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Fryeburg 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos