"Hike, Kayak, Raft, Bike" Ohiopyle by Travmad
Ohiopyle Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 35 photos
There are plenty of outdoor activities to partake in Ohiopyle state park. I have recently covered the seventy mile hike of the Laurel highlands hiking trail in four days. With breath taking vistas, fern covered forest beds and wildlife around the corner you can't go wrong. You can kayak or raft three parts of the Youghageny river where white water rules or cycle the smooth rails to trails that can take you from Pittsburgh to washington DC. depending on your stamina. Come over and enjoy.
- Pros:Heaps of activities, very good state run park.
- Cons:Can be busy in summer.
- In a nutshell:Come and enjoy the out doors.
Great place to have brekkie before or after a long bike, hike or boating. They serve all three meals with very nice... more travel advice
Travmad's Related Pages
Ohiopyle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hike, Kayak, Raft, Bike"
- "riverotter's new Ohiopyle Page"
- "towhee's Ohiopyle Page"
- "windoweb's Ohiopyle Page"
- "noahsdad's new Ohiopyle Page"
- "Riding the Rapids (well not us...)"
- "- Ohiopyle State Park -"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ohiopyle
- Hotels in Ohiopyle
- Restaurants in Ohiopyle
- Warnings and Dangers in Ohiopyle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ohiopyle
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Ohiopyle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ohiopyle
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johnstown Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Saint Augustine Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Cristóbal de Las Casas 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Somerset Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Gettysburg Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Fryeburg 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos