"Flood city" Top 5 Page for this destination Johnstown by Travmad
Johnstown Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 109 photos
This is a picture taken from the Johnstown incline plane. You can see the Conemaugh and Stoneycreek rivers joining near bottom left. www.johnstownpa.com/history.html This site will give you some valuable infor if you plan to visit the area.
Since steel manufacturing played a major role in the formation of the city I thought I should add a shot of one of the old mills.
- Cons:Gray most of the year
- In a nutshell:Friendly city
Surprisingly enough, there is Amtrak service twice a day to the city of Johnstown. Once in the morning from the west... more travel advice
Have a look at the website below for more current information on events and dates. Daytona, Sturgous, and now Johnstown.... more travel advice
Travmad's Related Pages
Johnstown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flood city"
- "Johnstown - Town of Catastrophe"
- "In the Beautiful Surroundings of the Allegheny Mts"
- "CandyBear's new Johnstown Page"
- "bebop88's new Johnstown Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Johnstown
- Hotels in Johnstown
- Transportation in Johnstown
- Nightlife in Johnstown
- Restaurants in Johnstown
- Shopping in Johnstown
- Warnings and Dangers in Johnstown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Johnstown
- 14 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Johnstown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Johnstown
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johnstown Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Saint Augustine Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Cristóbal de Las Casas 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Somerset Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Gettysburg Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Fryeburg 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos