"Pennsylvania's State Capital." Top 5 Page for this destination Harrisburg by Travmad
Harrisburg Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 228 photos
There is plenty to do in and around the capital city of Pennsylvania. From Brew pubs to annual Pennsylvania farm show to outdoor activities. Have a look through the tips for things to do and see.
- Pros:Loads to do, Farm show, Nice people
- Cons:Politics, Three mile Island
- In a nutshell:Centrally located to thing to do.
This hotel is only a few miles from the farm show we were attending for the weekend. After searching booking web sites.... more travel advice
Travmad's Related Pages
Harrisburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Harrisburg: an underrated capital city"
- "Harrisburg -- The Crapital of PA"
- "Harrisburg: A city on the upswing."
- "Pennsylvania's State Capital."
- "Harrisburg, PA, State Capital"
- "The burg..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Harrisburg
- Hotels in Harrisburg
- Transportation in Harrisburg
- Nightlife in Harrisburg
- Restaurants in Harrisburg
- Shopping in Harrisburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Harrisburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Harrisburg
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Harrisburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harrisburg
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johnstown Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Saint Augustine Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Cristóbal de Las Casas 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Somerset Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Gettysburg Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Fryeburg 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos