"Road trippin in the Trooper." Kitty Hawk by Travmad
Kitty Hawk Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 57 photos
Julia and I try to visit the Outer Banks of North Carolina two times a year. We often take the Trooper as the back seat fold into a bed, very handy if it's pouring buckets and you don't feel like pitching the tent.
I was very underwhelmed by this brewpub. I had battered flounder that was at most tasteless the five slices of potato... more travel advice
Travmad's Related Pages
Kitty Hawk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "b1bob goes to Kitty Hawk"
- "Road trippin in the Trooper."
- "Where man learnt to fly"
- "Pegasus but not the Wright Brothers"
- "s.l.keeling's new Kitty Hawk Page"
- "Kitty Hawk, North Carolina"
- "jcm3695's new Kitty Hawk Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kitty Hawk
- Hotels in Kitty Hawk
- Transportation in Kitty Hawk
- Restaurants in Kitty Hawk
- Shopping in Kitty Hawk
- Warnings and Dangers in Kitty Hawk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kitty Hawk
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Kitty Hawk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kitty Hawk
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johnstown Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Saint Augustine Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Cristóbal de Las Casas 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Somerset Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Gettysburg Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Fryeburg 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos