"Aurbauch/Bensheim" Bensheim by Travmad
Bensheim Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 26 photos
While on y visit I found there are many layers to Bensheim. Since it is along the Bergstasse there are a few other towns north and south of Bensheim that should have an honorable mention as they tend to be grouped together. I'm not claiming in anyway to be the know all see all for the area. These are just some of the things I was fortunate enough to see and experience while visiting this lovely area.
- Pros:Walks, biking, train service friendly people.
- Cons:You tend to drink tooooo much!
- In a nutshell:Lovely area see it if you have the chance.
Travmad's Related Pages
Bensheim Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bensheim
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bensheim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bensheim
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johnstown Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Saint Augustine Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Cristóbal de Las Casas 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Somerset Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Gettysburg Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Fryeburg 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos