"'Illuminating It To See'" Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City by namiewa
Tagaytay City Travel Guide: 470 reviews and 1,652 photos
Here I goes the first meeting I attended were held in Tagaytay. Maybe if I don’t attend this meeting I probably can’ t go to Tagaytay with out any reason except exploring the place. My sisters had been here not only for 2 times like Tagaytay Highlands and etc.. As what my sister told me Highlands is such a perfect place to live but? Only to those richest people who can afford everything inside of the area. And is like paradise a lovely place away from the city with weather is freezing, best gold course. She don’ t know how to golf but her husband love to do golf.. Sigh! Hoping next time visiting in Tagaytay will able be to enter the Tagaytay Highlands.
- Pros:It smell flowers every where
- In a nutshell:Same Weather in Baguio
Sonya's garden seves healthy meals. Its eat-all-you can salads and pastas are served in quaint and classly dining... more travel advice
A place where we drop by to take a look of the Taal Volcano. Actually this is a Restaurant which they have build a nice... more travel advice
namiewa's Related Pages
Tagaytay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of hills and mountains"
- "'Illuminating It To See'"
- "Tagaytay-Escape The City"
- "Lakes and Volcanoes"
- "A Quick, Cool Getaway"
- "Tagay- Tay"
- "Tagaytay City, Province of Cavite"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tagaytay City
- Hotels in Tagaytay City
- Transportation in Tagaytay City
- Nightlife in Tagaytay City
- Restaurants in Tagaytay City
- Shopping in Tagaytay City
- Warnings and Dangers in Tagaytay City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tagaytay City
- 6 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Tagaytay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tagaytay City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philippines Intro, 34 reviews, 111 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic Intro, 21 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Olongapo City Intro, 42 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Bernard Intro, 25 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bohol Intro, 16 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 6 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu Island Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos