Philippines Shopping Tips by namiewa Top 5 Page for this destination
Philippines Shopping: 48 reviews and 62 photos
Looking for the cool shoes for your kids? here you find cute and good quality shoes for your daughters or sons. For a present or gifts. Branded Hello Kitty and Barbie you'll find it every where in SM demartment.
What to buy: Everything is in this Mall already so you dont need to go out and look for another boutique to find good one.
What to pay: it depends but u can expect cheap shoes here which is good quiality
Address: Sm Cubao Bldg. Araneta Center Socorro Cubao Quezon
Directions: drive a taxi and tell the driver that your goin to SM Cubao, he will bring you to the place.
i wish they are real man..lolz
If you’re with 4 hunk boys who doesn’t move nor talk but they pose great and wearing like a handsome boy with out a shoes. Me? Probably sit where they are standing and imagine. How if one of them turn to be a human who can move and talk with me and ask me to go date with him hahaha that’s pretty much funny isn’t it?. Well, this mannequins standing at mens section. From the word it self Mens Section it means all for boys hahaha so guys what you've been looking for is all in this area... Going here to choose clothes for my Dad but am not the one who’s choosing clothes for him at this time coz I was really tired walking in this Mall. The biggest mall in entire Asia after here we went to the girls section of course to buy girls stuff
What to buy: 50% fron shirt to pants, from guys stuff..
What to pay: uhmmmm 50 to 60 $ u have clothes you wanted to wear at that one underwear, one shirt, one polo, one pants, one cap what else....
Address: SM Department Store (Mall Of Asia)
Theme: Men's Clothes
When going out for a day shopping finding the perfect pair of jeans or discovering one of a kind piece can really make a person?s day. Unfortunately not everyone can afford to splurge on luxury Items. This is one of the reasons why Greenhills rocks. Situated in the heart of San Juan, the Greenhills Shopping Center has become the bargain hunter?s Mecca in the metropolis. What used to be composed only of Virra Mall and Shoppes ville with a quaint little pond in the center has evolved into a vast shopping arena that now includes Shoppingville Plus and Theater Mall,plus a tow of restaurants outside. Now you don?t have to wait for the Christmas season to enjoy bargain prices, with Greenhills yearlong tiangges, where you can find everything from cellular phone to clothes and shoes. Of course haggling is always in order
What to buy: If you can only go to one part of Greenhills, go to Shoppesville Arcade. It?s a hodgepodge of clothes, accessories, shoes, dry goods, fabric, toys, home d?cor, etc. And for some reason, it feels much safer. If you?re short of cash, there?s even an ATM machine on the second floor.
If you?re a clotheshorse, the third and fourth floors have the best buys. Go to the Bargain Center at the fourth floor. It?s actually two floors of wall-to-wall clothes. Local and imported items vie for attention with Bangkok blouses starting at P450.
The second floor has toys, shoes, fabrics, perfumes, branded shoes and bags. The genuine imported items are here. Perfumes, for example, sell for at least P1,000 less than department store prices. Some big local stores like Celine have set up shop here, too.
What to pay: in pesos is 450 and in dollar is about 9$
Address: Green Hills Manila
Directions: i'll post the contact address i just forgot the paper were i put the Shop number
Theme: Department Store
More Reviews (31)
- See All Considered the Eighth Wonder of the...
- See All Pink Gumamila
- See All You'll Drop by in Here
- See All Just be with Kids
namiewa's Related Pages
Philippines Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Philippines: The Fiesta Islands of Asia"
- "Tierra Adorada, Hija Del Sol De Oriente..."
- "My Country Home"
- "Over 7000 Islands!! Have Fun"
- "Beautiful Philippines Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Philippines
- Hotels in Philippines
- Transportation in Philippines
- Nightlife in Philippines
- Restaurants in Philippines
- Shopping in Philippines
- Warnings and Dangers in Philippines
- See All...
Explore the World
- Skinningrove Hotels
- Manahan Ranch Estates Hotels
- Tours-en-Savoie Hotels
- Puyang Hotels
Badges & Stats in Philippines
- 214 Reviews
- 619 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Philippines?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Philippines
- updated a Philippines Travel Page "My Country Home"
- Commented on one of crewrower's Philippines travel pages
- Posted in Travel Philippines Forum "Re: VT Philippines Christmas Party"
- Uploaded a Photo to "All around Philippines"
- Wrote a Review Considered the Eighth Wonder of the World in Philippines Favorites
Videos in PhilippinesSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philippines Intro, 34 reviews, 111 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic Intro, 21 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Olongapo City Intro, 42 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Bernard Intro, 25 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bohol Intro, 16 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 6 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu Island Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (102)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (1)
Top Philippines hotels
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4464 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Boracay Island Hotels
- 1619 Reviews - 4460 Photos
- Tagaytay Hotels
- 262 Reviews - 863 Photos
- Subic Hotels
- 248 Reviews - 870 Photos
- Cebu City Hotels
- 486 Reviews - 1429 Photos
- Quezon City Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 124 Photos
- Makati Hotels
- 518 Reviews - 2059 Photos
- Puerto Galera Hotels
- 361 Reviews - 916 Photos
- Pagudpud Hotels
- 412 Reviews - 1111 Photos
- Vigan Hotels
- 417 Reviews - 1221 Photos
- Cebu Island Hotels
- 159 Reviews - 433 Photos
- Bohol Hotels
- 489 Reviews - 1571 Photos
- Davao Hotels
- 244 Reviews - 803 Photos
- Puerto Princesa Hotels
- 216 Reviews - 461 Photos