Philippines Things to Do Tips by namiewa Top 5 Page for this destination
Philippines Things to Do: 494 reviews and 1,007 photos
stayin' at this place for 10 min.
Riding Victory Liner from Pasay Manila going to Olongapo and other places of North Philippines you'll drop by in this area for about 10 minutes to eat, pee or whatever your goin to do for that time. They have fast food and restaurant if you want to eat or snack. The place is clean and
Address: Double Happiness Pampanga
Directions: Express Highway 2 and a half riding bus away from Manila.
i luv this
Talking about sunset there's one of the most amazing view here in the Philippines where all people love the most. In Boracay you can experience the different views of sunsets. Staying there is like your in paradise that all you gonna do is to relax, take a walk in day and night time, go swimming, shopping etc. As what you've expected to an Island here you'll find even one. If your a kind of people who love water this place is good for you.
Address: Station 1 Boracay Aklan Philippines
Directions: from domestic airport in Manila riding plane to this island takes minutes, then from the Aklan ride a boat to this place Boracay.
choose a box of choco
If you are a Chocoholic person try to have a box of Chocolate in Peninsula Hotel where you can find this at there Lobby with great taste of choco for old and children. If you like to buy some for your kids try to get a white chocolate coz it tastes really good not too sweet like other chocolate. And these chocolates are the ultimate gift to delight your appetite. You can even send and give as a present to someone you care. Its quite expensive but its worth for you to taste their best and proudly present finest hand finished chocolates. Not only that You can return the product indicating when and where purchased to the address at the back if you are not satisfied.
Address: Corner of Ayala and Makati Avenue,1226 Makati City
Other Contact: fax:(63-2)815 4825
Phone: (63-2) 887 2888
after all i touch this one`
Oh yeah it is, look’s really big isn’t it?.The only snake left in our Manila Zoo.. Yay! I was truly scared to hold this but I probably miss this day if I can’t hold this snake even just to touch. The guy told me that this snake won’t bite me. I was oh okay, okay! just hang on lemme take a breath for awhile. Ha ha ha everyone is laughing at me, I don’t know but maybe they think it’s easy to be near of this kind of animal even if we will go to shout that they don’t bite or whatever. But you still had those believe, how if? Who knows? What if?. But the second attempt is really cool the guy forced me to put the snake in my nick and letting me to hold the head. Its kind heavy and the skin are smooth.
Address: Manila Zoo
Directions: just ride a taxi to guide your way...
I was in Victory Liner in Pasay Manila standing waiting of my sister who buy some coke near of the flowers boxes. I noticed it only when my little nephew look at the box which is open the appear side. Does that look lovely? Well, I do not waste my time and I get my cam and take a picture of this flower. I asked the person who is standing beside of the boxes with fresh flowers inside of it. Where those flowers came from? Moreover, he said that it came from Baguio then they deliver it in Manila. Thanks for the person who allowed me to took a picture of the flowers.
Address: Pasay Metro Manila Philippines (Victory Liner)
Directions: i dont know where part in Baguio this came from, but i took this picture only at the Victory Liner Station which is in Pasay Manila.
More Reviews (28)
- See All Considered the Eighth Wonder of the...
- See All Pink Gumamila
- See All Just be with Kids
- See All Kids cool Shoes
namiewa's Related Pages
Philippines Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PHILIPPINES---ISLANDS, MOUNTAINS & FRIENDLY PEOPLE"
- "The Philippines: The Fiesta Islands of Asia"
- "Tierra Adorada, Hija Del Sol De Oriente..."
- "My Country Home"
- "Over 7000 Islands!! Have Fun"
- "I just love the Philippines."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Philippines
- Hotels in Philippines
- Transportation in Philippines
- Nightlife in Philippines
- Restaurants in Philippines
- Shopping in Philippines
- Warnings and Dangers in Philippines
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Philippines
- 214 Reviews
- 619 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Philippines?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Philippines
- updated a Philippines Travel Page "My Country Home"
- Commented on one of crewrower's Philippines travel pages
- Posted in Travel Philippines Forum "Re: VT Philippines Christmas Party"
- Uploaded a Photo to "All around Philippines"
- Wrote a Review Considered the Eighth Wonder of the World in Philippines Favorites
Videos in PhilippinesSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philippines Intro, 34 reviews, 111 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic Intro, 21 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Olongapo City Intro, 42 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Bernard Intro, 25 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bohol Intro, 16 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 6 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu Island Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos