Philippines Things to Do Tips by namiewa Top 5 Page for this destination

Philippines Things to Do: 465 reviews and 915 photos

stayin' at this place for 10 min. - Philippines

stayin' at this place for 10 min.

You'll Drop by in Here

Riding Victory Liner from Pasay Manila going to Olongapo and other places of North Philippines you'll drop by in this area for about 10 minutes to eat, pee or whatever your goin to do for that time. They have fast food and restaurant if you want to eat or snack. The place is clean and

Address: Double Happiness Pampanga

Directions: Express Highway 2 and a half riding bus away from Manila.

• Written Jul 23, 2006
i luv this - Philippines

i luv this

Sunset for U to SEE

Talking about sunset there's one of the most amazing view here in the Philippines where all people love the most. In Boracay you can experience the different views of sunsets. Staying there is like your in paradise that all you gonna do is to relax, take a walk in day and night time, go swimming, shopping etc. As what you've expected to an Island here you'll find even one. If your a kind of people who love water this place is good for you.

Address: Station 1 Boracay Aklan Philippines

Directions: from domestic airport in Manila riding plane to this island takes minutes, then from the Aklan ride a boat to this place Boracay.

• Updated Jun 24, 2006
choose a box of choco - Philippines

choose a box of choco

Chocolate Delight at the Lobby

If you are a Chocoholic person try to have a box of Chocolate in Peninsula Hotel where you can find this at there Lobby with great taste of choco for old and children. If you like to buy some for your kids try to get a white chocolate coz it tastes really good not too sweet like other chocolate. And these chocolates are the ultimate gift to delight your appetite. You can even send and give as a present to someone you care. Its quite expensive but its worth for you to taste their best and proudly present finest hand finished chocolates. Not only that You can return the product indicating when and where purchased to the address at the back if you are not satisfied.

Address: Corner of Ayala and Makati Avenue,1226 Makati City

Other Contact: fax:(63-2)815 4825

Phone: (63-2) 887 2888

Website: http://www.peninsula.com

• Written Jun 12, 2006
after all i touch this one` - Philippines

after all i touch this one`

Is This A Real One?

Oh yeah it is, look’s really big isn’t it?.The only snake left in our Manila Zoo.. Yay! I was truly scared to hold this but I probably miss this day if I can’t hold this snake even just to touch. The guy told me that this snake won’t bite me. I was oh okay, okay! just hang on lemme take a breath for awhile. Ha ha ha everyone is laughing at me, I don’t know but maybe they think it’s easy to be near of this kind of animal even if we will go to shout that they don’t bite or whatever. But you still had those believe, how if? Who knows? What if?. But the second attempt is really cool the guy forced me to put the snake in my nick and letting me to hold the head. Its kind heavy and the skin are smooth.

Address: Manila Zoo

Directions: just ride a taxi to guide your way...

Review Helpfulness: 4 out of 5 stars

• Written Oct 3, 2005
yellow/red/green - Philippines

yellow/red/green

Oh My Flower

I was in Victory Liner in Pasay Manila standing waiting of my sister who buy some coke near of the flowers boxes. I noticed it only when my little nephew look at the box which is open the appear side. Does that look lovely? Well, I do not waste my time and I get my cam and take a picture of this flower. I asked the person who is standing beside of the boxes with fresh flowers inside of it. Where those flowers came from? Moreover, he said that it came from Baguio then they deliver it in Manila. Thanks for the person who allowed me to took a picture of the flowers.

Address: Pasay Metro Manila Philippines (Victory Liner)

Directions: i dont know where part in Baguio this came from, but i took this picture only at the Victory Liner Station which is in Pasay Manila.

• Written Aug 30, 2005
Flower Festival in Davao - Philippines
Flower Festival in Davao

• Written May 1, 2004

namiewa Used To Live Here!

namiewa

“Enjoy the LIFE while you are still ALIVE ^^”

Badges & Stats in Philippines

Have you been to Philippines?

Latest Activity in Philippines