"My GrandMa's Home Sweet Home" Surigao by namiewa
Surigao Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 21 photos
It is really great to be at the place where your Father been living with when he's still alive. This place is not just like a paradise for me but it marks in my heart to feel the Islands external views and even the people here. The place is not what you’ve expected to have a vacation but it will be the place to call your attention. Remote Island which dont have electricity at day time (how sad that some other part of my Country still havent electricity that Government should be working with it) they have light through generator and it start on at 6 in the afternoon to 10 in the evening. Cant you imagine that? Am sure not. I’ve been here in this place once when I was a kid and back at this age. The main town still dont have any improvement except those kids growing up. Staying at my Aunty’s house is a good tip for my own hahaha I meet my cousins but they are shy to talk with except my Uncles (wow they drink wine like drinking water). Exploring the whole Island riding boat its really amazing my sister and I are having fun pointing those cool views we passed by.
Sunset here? Wow! Its one of a kind I feel like im in Boracay sitting on the white sand while watching the wonderful sunset.
its free for us to enter of course and pick fruits. Granny have a little house in here surrounded by plants and coconut trees. She asked me if i can stay at this place for a month or so. I was like hmmmmmm i dunno, i guess? and she laugh at me saying 'im sure its hard for you'. I just dont know what to say but i am sure i can stay at this Island for a month. Learning new things with her and to be with her that is great experience for sure.
- Pros:Father's side relatives are all living in this Place
- Cons:They dont have Electricity!
- In a nutshell:Surrounded by Islands, bunch of unknown Caves.
Not expensive after all its only 60 pesos individual (1 usd am not sure). They have schedules each destination but dont... more travel advice
A carver women living in this area i cant even imagine she is really talented by her innocent look and funny way of... more travel advice
namiewa's Related Pages
Surigao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My GrandMa's Home Sweet Home"
- "Surigao city, Surigao del Norte, Philippines"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Surigao
- Hotels in Surigao
- Transportation in Surigao
- Restaurants in Surigao
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Surigao
- 4 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Surigao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Surigao
Photos in SurigaoSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philippines Intro, 34 reviews, 111 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Subic Intro, 21 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Olongapo City Intro, 42 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Bernard Intro, 25 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bohol Intro, 16 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 6 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cebu Island Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos