"My first destination" Ko Muk by gnil
Ko Muk Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 23 photos
On the first day of my 1 week travel in Southern Thailand, I headed straight to KK Travel Agency in Trang from Hat Yai to check out if there's any available accomodation.
I have not decided on where to go but Ta, the girl from the agency recommended Ko Muk. But the only available place to stay was Ko Muk Resort which is on the other side of the island and doesn't have a nice beach.
I took the offer anyway since she said that there were free boat ride to the other side of Ko Muk island(the nice beach is on the other side) everyday.
I was very satisfied with the hut and the reasonable price. Definitely will go there again.
The boatmen brought us to a not-so-obvious cave opening. I started to panic when he asked us to jump down and swim into... more travel advice
gnil's Related Pages
Ko Muk Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Ko Muk
- Hotels in Ko Muk
- Transportation in Ko Muk
- Restaurants in Ko Muk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ko Muk
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ko Muk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ko Muk
Top 10 Pages
- Pulau Ubin 14 reviews, 9 photos
- Longsheng 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Shenzhen 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Taman Negara Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Puerto Rico 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Guangzhou 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Singapore 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Lipe 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Ilha da Taipa 2 reviews, 2 photos