"Volcan Poas" Costa Rica by Thestumps
Costa Rica Travel Guide: 5,800 reviews and 13,179 photos
This is a wonderful park in Alajuela Costa Rica. About an hour and a half ride from the airport hotels. Going up to the volcano, you pass some wonderful coffee plantations.
This is right up the trail from Volcan Poas observation area. About 20 minute hike depending on the shape you are in. It's a wonderful place to go hiking and looking at the beutiful tropical rainforest in the area. I recommend visiting this site if you plan on visiting Costa Rica. This is easy to get to, affordable and probably the best park I have ever visited.
Written Oct 18, 2006
Written Oct 21, 2006
A Church in Heredia Costa Rica
Thestumps' Related Pages
Costa Rica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pura Vida!"
- "Costa Rica"
- "Costa Rica, a land of simple life and beauty"
- "Paradise? Pura Vida? Oh Yeah"
- "From a birders point of view"
- "My Itinerary"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Costa Rica
- Hotels in Costa Rica
- Transportation in Costa Rica
- Nightlife in Costa Rica
- Restaurants in Costa Rica
- Shopping in Costa Rica
- Warnings and Dangers in Costa Rica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Costa Rica
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Costa Rica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Costa Rica
Top 10 Pages
- California Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Houston Intro, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saipan Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- China Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Peru Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Rica Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Antonio Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue