"ALASKA" Alaska by Thestumps
Alaska Travel Guide: 6,747 reviews and 14,298 photos
I visited Alaska this month of May, and it was on the chilly side, but this is what I enjoy. The cooler climate. Most rivers and lakes were still frozen, depending on elevation. Below are pictures of Portage glacier, only about 45 minutes from Anchorage.
This place reminded me of the movie BATMAN where Mr. Freeze, played by Arnold Swartzenneger could very well come up from the frozen lake.
Thestumps' Related Pages
Alaska Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Land of the Midnight Sun"
- "Alaska--my home for now (again)"
- "Alaska, up north and far away"
- "Train Ride Through Alaska's Interior"
- "The Last Great Frontier"
- "Alaska, land of beauty"
- "Alaska, America's Crown Jewel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alaska
- Hotels in Alaska
- Transportation in Alaska
- Nightlife in Alaska
- Restaurants in Alaska
- Shopping in Alaska
- Warnings and Dangers in Alaska
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alaska
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Alaska?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alaska
Top 10 Pages
- California Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Houston Intro, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saipan Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- China Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Peru Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Rica Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Antonio Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ottawa Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue