Sigiriya Things to Do Tips by jennifermueller Top 5 Page for this destination
Sigiriya Things to Do: 68 reviews and 109 photos
Sigiriya, Sri Lanka
We started at 7am, reaching the top by about 8am. It was still a warm climb.
The rock fortress is 200 meters high and boasts 1200 steps.
More Reviews (2)
jennifermueller's Related Pages
Sigiriya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sigiriya - The Lion Rocks"
- "Sigiriya - Rock Frostress"
- "Sigiriya Rock Fortress"
- "Fortress in the Middle of Nowhere"
- "The Lion Fortress."
- "the lion mountain"
- "Good Base for the cultural triangle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sigiriya
- Hotels in Sigiriya
- Transportation in Sigiriya
- Restaurants in Sigiriya
- Warnings and Dangers in Sigiriya
- See All...
Explore the World
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur Hotels
- Bangkok Hotels
- Broad Ripple Hotels
- Riva del Garda
- Iloilo City Things to Do
- Kota Kinabalu Things to Do
- Frankfurt am Main Things to Do
- Lake Placid Things to Do
- Amsterdam Things to Do
- Rio de Janeiro Things to Do
- Sharm El Sheikh Things to Do
- Marco Island Things to Do
- South Lake Tahoe Things to Do
- Delhi Things to Do
- Kuching Things to Do
- Brandon Things to Do
Badges & Stats in Sigiriya
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Sigiriya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sigiriya
Photos in SigiriyaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Sri Lanka Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anuradhapura Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Polonnaruwa Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dambulla Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Kandy Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Negombo Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sigiriya Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Assateague Island Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Assateague Island Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Sigiriya hotel reviews