"Eugene, OR" Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene by shellybelly567
Eugene Travel Guide: 208 reviews and 272 photos
I lived in Eugene for four years while attending the University of Oregon. Situated in the Willamette Valley, Eugene is only an hour from the coast and an hour from the Cascade Mountains. It is home to the University of Oregon-Go Ducks! and famous for its Hippie and Anarchist communities.
My favorite things to do in Eugene (other than study of course) were going to football games, eating at all the fabulous restaurants, going to concerts, and enjoying the scenery. Eugene is very green-unfortunately to be so green it has to rain a lot, so that could be a bummer if you're a sun-worshipper like me.
- Pros:Conveniently located, very green and beautiful
- Cons:Rains A LOT, overzealous police force
- In a nutshell:Colorful, fun, and surprisingly culturally diverse
Over the course of 4 years at the U of O I became hopelessly attached to Oregon Football. The Oregon Ducks are one of... more travel advice
Track Town, so named for Eugene's celecrity status in the track world, has 4 locations and some of the best pizza in... more travel advice
shellybelly567's Related Pages
Eugene Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "EUGENE, OREGON USA"
- "Track town USA"
- "Home, Sweet Home in the Pacific Northwest"
- "Eugene, OR"
- "Eugene, kicking the rain"
- "Eugene - a place to take it easy"
- "Eugene, Oregon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eugene
- Hotels in Eugene
- Transportation in Eugene
- Nightlife in Eugene
- Restaurants in Eugene
- Shopping in Eugene
- Warnings and Dangers in Eugene
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eugene
- 9 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Eugene?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eugene
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 22 reviews, 20 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pommersfelden Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandon Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trieste Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bamberg Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos