"Verona" Verona by shellybelly567
Verona Travel Guide: 1,766 reviews and 4,550 photos
Emmanuelle and I came to Verona having no idea what to expect. The only thing I knew about it was that Romeo and Juliet was set there, but there is much more to Verona than that.
Summer is Festival Season at Arena di Verona, meaning that every night you have the opportunity to see a world class opera. There is also great VERY EXPENSIVE shopping (Prada, Versace, etc) some very nice, but not-so-expensive restaurants and Lago di Garda is only a short train ride away.
- Pros:Great Operas, Great Food
- Cons:Gelato is kind of expensive...lots of tourists
I got off the beaten path and saw lots of cool stuff, well actually I was lost, but that's not the point. Anyway, Verona... more travel advice
This isn't exactly a tourist trap tip, but there's no category for "Super Expensive Internet." The hostel I stayed at,... more travel advice
shellybelly567's Related Pages
Verona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Verona "my town""
- "Verona - The City of Balconies"
- "Architecture & dancingqueens reaching for the sky"
- "My Verona"
- "Operas in the Arena"
- "Verona, a living museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Verona
- Hotels in Verona
- Transportation in Verona
- Nightlife in Verona
- Restaurants in Verona
- Shopping in Verona
- Warnings and Dangers in Verona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Verona
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Verona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Verona
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 22 reviews, 20 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pommersfelden Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandon Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trieste Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bamberg Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos