"EASYMALC'S TRAVELS" EasyMalc's Profile
RESPECT WHERE YOU ARE AND THE PEOPLE YOU'RE WITH
I don’t know what Christmas and New Year has been like where you are but where I live it’s done nothing but rain with gales thrown in to liven things up a bit. The sea and rivers can be dangerous places when it’s like this as several fatalities recently will testify so I’d like to wish you all a safe New Year as well as a prosperous one.
On a lighter note it’s a great time of the year for getting the calendar out to see where we might be able to take ourselves over the next 12 months. As my life moves on I find myself being less able to contemplate adventures that I could have done in the past but that doesn’t mean to say that all of a sudden life becomes boring. Somehow places nearer to home seem to become more important than they used to when my wings were spread much further. Quite often we fail to see what’s right under our nose.
For these reasons I have started to make more of an effort to compose pages of my own patch - and I already realise I’ve enough material to keep me going for evermore without needing to travel outside the region. In actual fact it’s like starting another new adventure because I’m finding out so many things that I never knew.
I know some of you have been doing this for years which is why you are real experts on where you live. The trouble for me now though is that I can’t find enough time to write pages on some of those places much further away.
Ah well. It’s better that way round I suppose.
Happy Holiday planning for 2014 everyone - whether it’s to far flung places or somewhere much nearer to home.
Personal Pages (2)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 170 Reviews
- 656 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 29 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- Commented on eddymario's profile page
- Wrote a Review Will it always be here? about East Side Gallery in Berlin Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Will it always be here?"
- Posted in Travel Isle of Skye Forum "Re: Is it worth it?"
- EasyMalc and Odiseya are now friends.
- updated a Dittisham Travel Page "Dittisham"
updated their Profile Page "EASYMALC'S TRAVELS"
- Uploaded a Video to Belgium
Upcoming MeetingsSee All Meetings
VideosSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torquay Intro, 26 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paignton Intro, 25 reviews, 87 photos
- Brixham Intro, 18 reviews, 74 photos
- Wroclaw Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos
- Dresden Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos
- Totnes Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos
- Mousehole Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bergamo Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue