"EASYMALC'S TRAVELS" EasyMalc's Profile

MY TRAVEL PHILOSOPHY

RESPECT WHERE YOU ARE AND THE PEOPLE YOU'RE WITH

My VT Pages

I’ve been a VT member since 2003 but have only been an active participant since 2012.
There are many members who have travelled extensively around the world - but I’m sorry to say that I’m not one of them.
Like most other people, when I was working I had the money but not the time, and now I’m not working I have the time but not the money.
What all this means for my VT pages of course, is that you won’t see any exotic destinations, but instead, pages of places much nearer to home - which in my case is England.
Although in the past I’ve managed to travel further afield, most of my travels have centred around Europe, and of course, the UK.
One of my main travel philosophies is not to just visit a place to tick the box to say I’ve been there, but to get to understand what makes a place what it is, and I like to try and reflect this in the pages I write about.
One thing I’ve also come to terms with is the fact that I don’t believe that you have to travel thousands of miles to see something interesting. There’s so much to see on our own doorstep wherever we live.
All of us on VT have our own style of writing and I have mine. I hope you find my pages interesting, and if you do, why not drop me a line and say hello. VT isn’t just about writing and taking photos, but meeting people as well - both in real life - and virtually.
To quote Paul McCartney, the journey of life is a 'long and winding road' . My ambition is to try and make it as smooth a journey as possible.
Happy travels.

• Intro Updated Apr 21, 2014

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
EasyMalc's Profile Photo

EasyMalc

“I'd be unstoppable, if I could only get started”

Real Name