"~~Bexley~~" Bexley by mollymoo0oo0
Bexley Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 31 photos
Bexley is a verdant London Borough, situated in the South East of Greater London... it is also part of Kent - which is reflected in any Bexley addresses.
Within the borough, there are many areas including Bexley Village, Sidcup, and Bexleyheath - all places I have lived in.
Bexley Village and beyond (towards Kent) are the most beautiful. My favourite places to visit in the borough include Five Arches (Foots Cray Meadows) and Danson Park - in that order. These are all lovely green spaces, great for cycling, families, or a nice wander for some peace away from the bustle of the high streets and traffic in town...
These are detailed, with other places of interest on this website
Please feel free to contact me for any info on Bexley and I will endeavour to help!! I will also be adding one or two more tips in the near future...
mollymoo0oo0's Related Pages
Bexley Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Bexley
- Transportation in Bexley
- Nightlife in Bexley
- Restaurants in Bexley
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bexley
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bexley?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bexley
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 41 reviews, 94 photos, 6 travelogues
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 21 photos, 4 travelogues
- England Intro, 14 reviews, 5 photos
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oliva Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Cairo Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos