"The Black Forest Region" Top 5 Page for this destination Black Forest by gueto
Black Forest Travel Guide: 86 reviews and 251 photos
The black forest ( or Schwarzwald) is a vast extention on the south west side of Germany. I used to live in France, near the border with the black forest so I went there many times to different cities. The Black Forest is named for the beautiful mountain landscape with its dense population of pine trees. It is a region of incomparably unspoiled nature with its forests, mountains and meadows.
- Pros:healtly place to refill your lungs
- Cons:I don't speak German :(
Try a slice of the Blackforest cake in the real Black forest region! more travel advice
This tiny very clean city is not only cute but it has a big atraction; Roman saunas and baths. You get there and take a... more travel advice
gueto's Related Pages
Black Forest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Black Forest"
- "Schwarzwald - Forêt Noire - Black Forest"
- "Schwarzwald - in the south-west of Germany"
- "The Black Forest Region"
- "Black Forest, Home of Cuckoo Clocks"
- "Mountains and food"
- "Check out the cuckoo clocks - and the scenery"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Black Forest
- Hotels in Black Forest
- Transportation in Black Forest
- Restaurants in Black Forest
- Shopping in Black Forest
- Warnings and Dangers in Black Forest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Black Forest
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Black Forest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Black Forest
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Colmar Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Singapore Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Cork Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Black Forest Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Geneva Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Basel Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos