"Helsinki" Helsinki by gueto
Helsinki Travel Guide: 3,703 reviews and 7,537 photos
I can´t say much about this city because I only stayed one day but I want to share some thoughts about it.
I arrived in the evening and went to sleep at about midnight. By 2 am I could hear birds singing so I opened my eyes and looked at the windows and saw the sun rising. The night had lasted about 2 hours and I couldnt believe my eyes. I was so sleepy and yet my body felt like it was 8 am already.
Another amazing experience for me was to see people and realized they were not only beautiful but they all kinda looked the same, same noses, same lips. I was seating at the hotel restaurant having breakfast and i looked around to examine people and they all looked like they were taken out of the same mold. Freaky!
gueto's Related Pages
Helsinki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Home"
- "Helsinki - bears, skaters and religion"
- "Where Slavic charm & Nordic simplicity meet"
- "19/1 Just returned from Helsinki"
- "Helsinki at your service"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Helsinki
- Hotels in Helsinki
- Transportation in Helsinki
- Nightlife in Helsinki
- Restaurants in Helsinki
- Shopping in Helsinki
- Warnings and Dangers in Helsinki
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Helsinki
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Helsinki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Helsinki
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Colmar Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Singapore Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Cork Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Black Forest Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Geneva Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Basel Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos