"china" China by npg
China Travel Guide: 30,703 reviews and 88,008 photos
first visit to china was in 1999. worked there for 7 months drumming in a band at a very popular international restaurant/bar chain.
i have since visited china many times....mainly shanghai but also beijing and wuhan. i really enjoy shanghai....although it can be chaotic i find i am able to relax and just unwind. i also enjoy looking at all the crazy tall buildings and i love the way the city lights up at night. if you have any questions about shanghai, just leave a message and i will try to help you out.
- Cons:don't drink the tap water :-p
- In a nutshell:just do it!
stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in august 2010. it is situated on a small street off sanlitun. i found it to be clean... more travel advice
quickest and easiest way to get to the mainland is to go through hong kong. i think for most commonwealth countries and... more travel advice
npg's Related Pages
China Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "China is wonderful!"
- "China - My Roots"
- "Paul2001's 34 Days in China!"
- "China by yourself, incredibly easy!"
- "China - the Middle Kingdom"
- See All...
- Things to Do in China
- Hotels in China
- Transportation in China
- Nightlife in China
- Restaurants in China
- Shopping in China
- Warnings and Dangers in China
- See All...
Badges & Stats in China
- 19 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 84 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to China?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in China
Top 5 Pages
- Shanghai Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- India Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- China Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Kowloon 2 reviews, 1 photo