"Edinburgh, Scotland" Edinburgh by Voyageuse30
Edinburgh Travel Guide: 3,816 reviews and 8,171 photos
Here is a section of Edinburgh Castle. It sits up high above the city of Edinburgh and is well worth a few hours of your time.
Looking at the collection of armor in this castle can give you a glimpse of the sometimes violent past!
- Pros:It's a very pretty city with lots to do and see, great pubs
- Cons:Chilly, wet weather
Voyageuse30's Related Pages
Edinburgh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Edinburgh Travel - A Special City - A Special View"
- "Scotland's Capital City"
- "Embra - Scotlands Capital City"
- "EDINBURGH, A PICTURESQUE CITY"
- "A guide to Edinburgh dining & nightlife"
- "Edinburgh - the capital of Scotland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Edinburgh
- Hotels in Edinburgh
- Transportation in Edinburgh
- Nightlife in Edinburgh
- Restaurants in Edinburgh
- Shopping in Edinburgh
- Warnings and Dangers in Edinburgh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edinburgh
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Edinburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edinburgh
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dayton Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Rouen Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Chicago Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Prague Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Concord Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pensacola Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sainte-Mère-Église Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Colleville-sur-Mer Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos